Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This season on Lost: My Cell Phone

I lost my cell phone either yesterday or the day before. I can't really remember.

I have always been afraid something like this would happen. As someone without a landline at home, it was pretty crippling for me. Luckily, I'm getting a new one sent to me by Monday, but until then no texting, no calling, no nothing.

For the next few days my main communication device will be e-mail. E-mail is great, but I think the response time expectation is much slower when compared to the telephone. If you e-mail me and I write you back two days later, that's pretty normal. If you call me and leave a message and I call you back two days later, that's pretty late.

Actually, I was thinking about not getting a new phone and just hanging out with all the people I know all the time. This way when someone wants to talk to me, all they have to do is say is "Casey" and then I'll just go "What?"

No comments: